miércoles, 6 de agosto de 2008

Writing by Valentina Andresovas

In order be a successful person it’s necessary to face some challenges, but it is not required to deal with all of the them. I’m going to describe two of them that I consider very important.
First of all, to succeed, people have to be responsible in every sense. One sense, for example, is that if someone has an examination and wants to approve it, this person has to study a lot, and he has to study harder if it is a difficult examination. Another example of responsibility is to go to every class, in case of school, or to every meeting, in case of work. This doesn’t mean that you can’t be never absent, but if it is possible, be absent only few times.
Second of all, another challenge is about the shyness; the person who wants to succeed can’t be shy. That is because if this person has to make a speech, he can’t be shy because he will be stuck in what he says. Other problem with shyness is for example, if I go to a meeting where I don’t know anyone and I have to talk with those people to make new relationship for my work but I’m shy. I will not be able to do that and maybe I won’t feel comfortable in that meeting, so this is not helpful to succeed.
To sum up, there are more challenges apart from those that I describe, but as I said, it is not necessary to overcome them all.

1 comentario:

Peaceful/Paisible dijo...

tp persevere in being on time, and to attend each lesson, that's a good training for life...show you are interested in what you're doing...