domingo, 10 de agosto de 2008

My comments on your writings

Guys I'm so proud of you! I'm really glad you finally decided to start writing here. Have you seen you had visitors from other countries?

I'll be correcting your writings this week so please, the students who haven't posted an essay, do it before Tuesday :)
(I have done some editing already)

Please check the difference between CONSIDERATE and CONSIDER

consider

Reach after or carried out with careful thought.; deliberate: my considered opinion; a considered policy involving a measured response to provocations.

considerate

Having or marked by regard for the needs or feelings of others.

Remember:

be used to + ing
I’m used to riding my bike to school, so I never get tired.

be accustomed to + ing
be accustomed + noun

I’m accustomed to reading long essays.
I’m accustomed to her long books, but she’s a great writer.

Analía

By the way..wouldn't be nice if you post some thoughts or anecdotes?

3 comentarios:

Peaceful/Paisible dijo...

here is the teacher from France !!! hope I didn't write too many mistakes ! forgive me if I did...
see you everybody !!!

THI and PRE PROF dijo...

Mousie!!! Welcome my dear friend. My students will be happy to have you here. Analía

mystic rose dijo...

I need lessons too, Analia. :)