martes, 26 de agosto de 2008

An amazing invention by Sofía


I´ve always dreamed with an idea that I have in my mind since I started going out. This invention is not applied in my life because is quite difficult, and expensive, i guess, to make it real. The invention is a big bed with little wheels, this bed is full of pillows and softs and warms blankets. Besides the bed there is a little refrigerator with some food and drinks. This bed will be made for people who love going out but hate the way or transport they use in order to return to heirs homes. From my own experience, every time you have to return home, there are not many buses at night, the bus stop is really far away from the place I went, we don´t have subways and taxis are too expensive.

Just imagine, the night is freezing, you are tired from being dancing, you want to sleep, you are hungry and thirsty and the only thing you have to do is saying: ”COME DEAR BED”, and it would come as quickly as you can dream. Froward, you just enter to it, you eat a sandwich and drink an orange juice (or whatever you want, because it has everything) and you say the destiny you want to go. Before eating, you can start sleeping as an angel, because be sure that this bed is also provide from anti-thief's, crashes, burnings and everything.

I know this is an amazing invention that will be accepted only by lazy persons like me, but also by the ones that have walked like 20 blocks to go to the bus stop, and when they have arrived there, they had to be waiting 1 hour and a half and the bus didn´t stop, after that they had to count every little coin to see if they can afford a taxi, and forward, when they realized that money was not enough, and after asking to all the saint including Zeus and Krishna, why they don´t live in a place where the subway exist, they decide, while they wait for the next bus, that an Amazing Bed is the best solution.

4 comentarios:

Mariko dijo...

This is SUCH a good idea. I think I want one. Except I don't want it to wheel around at night while I'm sleeping.

Elona Hartjes dijo...

I think your invention is cool. It would be great to be able to fall into your Amazing Bed and sleep like an angel after a long tiring day or when you are not feeling well. Those warm blankets and pillows would be so cozy.

Elona Hartjes dijo...

It's great that you have found a way to study that works for you. Working together in groups is a very productive way because everyone helps each other.

Rochelle dijo...

haha! very cool - my boyfriend would love one of these (but can you include a coffee machine so I don't have to get out of bed?)!