martes, 29 de julio de 2008

Writing Mauro Castellanos

If I have to define success in my life, I would consider as a success the fact that I found a university course which makes me feel comfortable, and I really enjoy studying. What I find interesting about this, is that architecture never, I say never, was an area that I considered to pursue until the time I had to think about my future as a university student.

During the first years of high school, I thought about studying something related with biology, as medicine, but then with the time, I realized that it was not what I really wanted to do for the rest of my life. The problem was that in fifth grade I had to decide what I was going to do because I had to choose one of the three orientations of high school, which were going to determine which area of study I would be able follow then. It was in that time when I chose architecture as the carrier and profession for my future, not knowing if it really was what I most liked. So then when I started the university and began studying different subjects related to architecture, and with an architectural point of view, I realized that I really liked and enjoyed studying.

To sum up, I was a little bit forced to choose what to study for some reason, but it was a good choice and I confider it as a success in my life.

1 comentario:

Peaceful/Paisible dijo...

architecture is a very interesting subject...you could tell us more about traditional houses in your country, that would be interesting...